This week’s featured pet food company is Fromm Family Foods. This is why we love Fromm:
* a 5th generation family-owned company from Wisconsin
* dedicated to the health & nutrition of animals since 1904
* Fromm owns and operates two dry food and treat manufacturing facilities in Wisconsin — located in Mequon and Columbus, as well as wet food cannery,in Eden, Wisconsin. Every bag and can of Fromm dog and cat food originates from one of these facilities. This allows them to have full control over safety & production of all of their foods.
* Multiple layers of testing during the production process, both on-site & through 3rd-party testing labs.
* Every Fromm product on retail shelves includes a unique batch code which allows each product to be traced through processing, formulation and back to the individual ingredient supplier.
* no ingredients are sourced from China, and no artificial preservatives are used in any foods
* The Fromm line is extensive! They combine ingredients to meet all life stages of dogs & cats, small breed & large breed dogs, and a variety of health concerns including weight loss and food allergies.
* Their Four-Star Nutritionals line was developed to provide flavor variety and encourage rotation. Once a pet is eating a Four-Star food, you can confidently introduce another flavor in that line (as long as your pet does not have an allergy to one of the ingredients).
* Fromm has a frequent buyer program: buy 12 bags of food, get 1 free.
* Fromm believes strongly in independent retailers & is very supportive of those stores missions.